What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is the online home for RSOs at SIU. Orgsync allows you to browse and join and of the 400+ active organizations at SIU. Your OrgSync news feed keeps you up to date with the latest news and events from SIU's amazing RSOs. Once you've joined an organization, OrgSync provides several tools to help you manage your organization.
Is there something you want to learn how to do? Use the links to the left to learn how OrgSync can help manage your organization!
Our office can provide OrgSync training workshops to your organization! To request a workshop, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Need help navigating OrgSync?
Checkout the following links for assistance:
- Create an Account & Sign In: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701496-Create-an-Account-Sign-In
- How to Add Someone as an Administrator to an RSO OrgSync portal: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/203702566-Add-a-Portal-Administrator
- How to Join an RSO: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701456-Join-an-Organization
- How to Register a new RSO: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701506-Register-an-Organization
- Add Social Media Links to your RSO OrgSync portal: https://help.orgsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701566-Add-Social-Media-Links-in-an-Organization