FALL 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
The university sent out various different communications this summer to ensure that students, faculty, and staff are aware of updated policies. While there are many guidelines and FAQs answered we want to reiterate a few:
- Face coverings are required for any events, meetings, or programs that your RSO hosts
- No off-campus groups, individuals, or guests are allowed on campus, or at SIU events
- Gatherings are limited to 50 people, any gathering over 10 people must complete a COVID-19 Event Approval Form, which is be discussed later in this email.
Please visit https://siu.edu/coronavirus/ to view the most up-to-date information regarding the university and its response to COVID-19.
- Event Guidelines and the COVID-19 Event Approval Form
- RSO COVID-19 Event Approval Form Checklist
- Saluki Connect Event Forms
- COVID-19 Travel Form
- SIU COVID-19 Reporting Form
- RSO Solicitation
- Where can my RSO have our event or meetings?
- How many people can my RSO have at events?
- Will my RSO be allowed to have food events or meetings?
- Should my RSO request USG Funding before or after my COVID-19 event form or travel form is approved?
- OSE Support