Funding Options

Main Content

Funding Options

The following are some ways in which that RSOs can raise money on-campus to support the needs of the RSO. **Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list.**

Undergraduate Student Government Funding 

Graduate and Professional Council Funding

Department Funding Request: Funding has closed for the Spring 2017 semester                                           

**Please fill this form out if you are intersted in obtain funding from the following people: Associate Chancellor for Institutional Diversity, Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance, Vice Chancellor for Research, Provost & Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. 

Request a Solicitation Permit Through Student Involvement: