Main Content

Before your student organization can register for a solicitation permit, you must create a “portal” on Saluki Connect (Presence).
You can email for help. 

The Office of Student Engagement is responsible for the scheduling of the following solicitation spaces on campus:

  1. Faner Main
  2. Faner South
  3. Lawson Grass

When an RSO is in "good standing" and wishes to have a fundraiser, sell items, distribute materials, etc. in any of the above areas, they must obtain a Solicitation Permit from the Office of Student Engagement and abide by the following regulations. All solicitation permit requests must be completed here.